Thursday, April 19, 2012

He Took The Fall & Thought Of You

Spent this year's Holy Week (April 5, 6, and 7) in Tagaytay with the family. Holy Week is just a great time to allow our minds to take a leave and our tired bodies to relax; to enjoy the fleeting moments with the most important people in our lives; to remember how we spend every second and how we are never going to get them back; and to realize again that life is not a curse but a blessing.
We spent 3 days and 2 nights in Kimberly Hotel. We ate lunch at Pancake House and dinner at Taalena on the first day. We took souvenir pictures at the Cliff house where we bought mochi ice creams and 5 cups of yogurt, each containing selected fruits and syrups. We finally tried the authentic Korean restaurant on a corner of a street (Delizioso!). We toured around the place and bought something for ourselves. We hunted for the goodies of Bag Of Beans which I highly recommend. We enjoyed those 3 days and 2 nights to bits, I can tell you that. And have you noticed how I started each sentence of this paragraph? WE. I like it because 'WE' tells a story and it tells that I am not alone and will never be alone.

Here are some the captured moments:


My siblings Ate Hannah and Elisha. On our way to Tagaytay.


Right before eating dinner. Yes, we eat early.
Schedule is 7 AM, 12 PM, and 5 PM since the world began.

It's the Taal Volcano looking really pretty.


The Cliff house.

Mochi. Avocado and Chocolate.

NUEL-BOLM deserves recommendations. Food is yummy.

The interiors.
I don't know about you but by merely looking at this picture....Ahh. Nostalgic.

If you prefer something healthy go for something Korean.

Bag Of Beans. Y-U-M-M-Y!

Do yourself a favor. Try Mr. Moo's Pastillas.

Kimberly Hotel at night.

"My friend it is not true that you have nothing. Trust me, you always, always have something. Huge or tiny, it is always something to be grateful for. And if this is not persuasive enough, forget everything I said and only remember that Someone up there willingly died for you. I think that will always be more than enough."
-- Patrizia Ann L. Feliciano --


And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
And You stand before me
I know You love me
I know You love me

2 comments:

  1. hi! i would like to ask permission to use your photo of the pastillas. it will be featured in Appetite magazine's August issue. thanks!

    ReplyDelete