Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keeps Me Wondering But...


Questions have been starting to bombard my mind...

How come...?

Why...?

What's wrong...?

I just don't understand things lately. I find it exceptionally hard to prevent myself from scrutinizing my prior and present actions. And, what makes it really REAAAALLLYYY confusing is that I did nothing wrong and I am not doing anything wrong. People obfuscate circumstances, more often than not.

However, it does not affect me anymore. Questions may have been starting to appear, but I do not take pleasure in finding the answers anymore. Because if you should answer all of those questions, your answers will no longer have weight. Why? Because I find myself not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Why? Because I have forgiven you wholeheartedly. Why? Because God has placed love in my heart for you. Why? Because that's what God does and that's who HE is.

So, you may find this annoying and all... But my friend, I am choosing to be used by God in your life (if He shall so desire). And please do not take this against you. Instead take this as a way of saying "no matter what you do or regardless of how you see me in your life, I will be a friend to you. And I am especially happy with that."

May God bless you, my friend. Take care. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment