Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Whim and Caprice

Because of my busy sched, I haven't posted anything germane to what I have been wearing these days until today. So here I am trying my best to satisfy the eyes of whoever generously spends even a bit of his/her time viewing my blogs. I'm a fan of clothes, shoes and accessories so I can't help but post this picture.


Outfit #1: Wore it on Aspog's gig night at Araneta. It was a Christmas tree lighting event.

Outfit #2: CHATIME! Seems like everyone's having a penchant for MILK TEA.

Outfit #3: Happy birthday Joey dear. Met up with our VG.

This vintage hype is contagious. People are clad in high-waisted skirts/pants/shorts, colored leggings, floral dresses, and all these vintage stuff.

And hey, I'm no fashionista.
Just a little girl who ℒℴѵℯs dressing up. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment