Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mini Soiree

So the family and some friends decided to have this mini social gathering. Tito Vincent and Tita Jojie’s friends came over to just have a good time with us so it was sort of resolutely thrown to accommodate some catching-ups between old chums. Well, the purpose was well-served! They bonded by preparing and cooking all the food for the dinner. We did have a great time I say! All of us. The mini soiree was held at our kubo. My Lolo Oyong and Lola Cerila had it built many years ago. I think their purpose was to bring the family and friends together once in a while. Since then, this kubo has been a witness to many happy Christmases, new years, birthdays, get-togethers, and all. Here are some pictures taken that night:

Papa and Tito Vincent having their never-ending kwentuhan.
Capiz lights? Is that what we call these pretty things?

Are you lusting over the food yet? There’s more! :}

That’s my brother devouring his food.
Family and friends enjoying the food and the night!
Meet the yummy Palabok, salad with mango dressing, and Maruya.

Having trouble in choosing which to eat?
My sister.

Her boyfriend, Din.

Happy me.
Last stop. Desserts! Native all the way.
 That night was beautiful. Laughters hovering. Smiles plastered on the face. Stories overflowing. It was, indeed, a beautiful night. No doubt. There were times when I wish I could stop the clock from ticking, the time from moving. That night was one. But I couldn’t. And no one could do it on my behalf. We only had the choice to cap the night off with something nice. What’s a good way to end an already wonderful night then? A MASSAGE. Ate Hannah, Din and I went to Nuat Thai right after the dinner. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment