Wednesday, October 10, 2012

He Is Mighty To Save



Finals week is just around the corner. It shall start on the 16th of October. This week is what we call the “the calm before the storm.” Most of my classes ended last week. However, I still have LIP on Friday and Sales and Lease on Saturday. Finals week means do or die, at least for me. Sometimes, I look at the circumstances which appear impossible. But… (I love saying BUT especially if it precedes the best part!) Again. But… the Bible says, “A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right. But it shall not approach you.” Jesus Christ is the Rock on which I stand and all other ground is sinking sand. And I am not ashamed of sharing this, although it may sound “too religious” to others. Well, I have a God and I am proud of WHO my God is. 

 - ☼ -
Studying Sales & Lease
Article 1459 of the Civil Code
 - ☼ -

My God is mighty to save. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment