Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Glasses


10/25/2012

Five months ago, I went to Executive Optical to purchase my lenses. After getting my eye grade and all, the eye doctor informed me they did not have the transparent ones. So, the circumstance pushed me to consider getting a colored pair since I already so needed them. I relayed my problem to the eye doctor and advised her that if I wanted colored lenses, Brown would do. She said, “Ma’am, meron kaming brown pero Doll eyes lang po.”
Initially, I did not want the Doll-eyes effect as I deemed it to be too much for me. Day by day, however, I started liking them. Then, loving them. What I love the most about the Doll Eyes Lenses is that they may make my eyes look bigger. I realized that they’re not really “too much” if you purchased a pair in earth tones like Brown and Hazelnut.

- ☼ -
Doll Eyes Effect

Because my former glasses were a drop away from popping out the frames, my papa got me a new pair! And because I dearly love Zooey Deschanel, my pair resembles hers. Here’s what I got.

Yey to my new glasses!
Unfortunately, my eye grade elevated from 2.50 to 3.50. This semestral break I got to give my eyes the rest they deserve and cease straining them. 


The happy happy girl. 
- ☼ -
Oh! Have you seen these adorable kids? Not yet! You better click the play button. You'll love them!! Thanks to Dace and Emil. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment