Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Good Samaritans

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Momar's team outstretched a helping hand to our church here in San Rafael, Bulacan. The church has been going through many changes. For a church that is starting over, I can say ACTS is in good shape as most of the members show vitality. On the day I paid a visit, I could conclude that everyone was replete with hope. It was as if the people were starting over too. And being able to observe all these, I did not want to desist from looking at them. But, unfortunately, I had too because I was reviewing for Property Law.


The music team's attention was glued to its lecturers. This, I thought, was an implied declaration that, yes, they were yearning for new things to learn.


Typhoon Pedring ravished the surroundings but not the people's will to make things better. So, although it was a Saturday, a day on which they could have just slumbered, they were at church cleaning, organizing and fixing things.

The Good Samaritans: Bob, Kuya Jonah, Ive, Momar and Tim.

The next day, Sunday, they played for Jesus. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment