Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Places

Because I am a food lover, I'm sharing three of my favorite eating/drinking places in the world. Meet Seoulia, Happy Lemon and Baliwag:

Because of the root word Seoul, yes, it is evident and obvious that it is a Korean restaurant. I love their Beef Bulgogi, Kimbap, Ramen and this lumpia-like in the menu. I cannot describe it using words so I am posting this picture so you all would know how it looks like. It's creamy and yummy. :}

Another uplifter is Happy Lemon. During the last month, I consumed at least 6 to 7 Cocoa with Rocksalt & Cheese. I would trade Starbucks' White Chocolate Mocha for it. You can have it for only P100.
eNo place like Baliwag, Bulacan. Bicho-bicho, Puto-bumbong and Bibingka are only three of the many things you should try when you are in Bulacan. But hey, they are available only during "BER" months so they're special. :}

Although I am no pro, let me share what I have been up to during the break. I have been cooking/baking. That's Grilled Shrimp and Banana Cake right there. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment