Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beautiful People. Beautiful Things.

Ooohh-la-la!
Last Saturday, some awesome ladies and I threw a bridal shower for Ate Ivy, my Victory Group Leader since 2010. I still cannot discuss much about it since I have not gathered pictures taken during the night. I will have to make a future blog specifically dedicated to it. Getting invited to a bridal shower and doing stuff for the latter make me realize how much I have grown. How time flies, my friends! Next thing you know, you're up. :}

I was clad in a chiffon top accentuated by animal prints + black leggings. There's one of my favorite pairs of shoes to match the top.

Went home to Bulacan last January 21. Finally, fresh air! Teehee!
I was wearing this maxi brown maxi skirt and white tank top.
Bought rings from a friend. These rings validated my addiction with the word ℒℴѵℯ and with ♥.

Credits to Ms. Charisse Ann F. Aquino for the following photos:

Go check here on-line shop by clicking the link: Batik.
You'll discover great finds.

The last picture shows the blessings I have received during the past weeks. I really am more than blessed for having wonderful people in my life. I have a great family. I have awesome friends. And to top them all, I have a BIG GOD who placed these people in my life. :}

Thank you Papa for the Starbucks treat, Mama for being really good at cooking, Momer for filling the the Starbucks card with stickers to get me the planner, The Barrister for the Tryst planner, Ate Kathleen for the pack of yummy instant coffee, Kuya Jonah and Ate Susan for the Christmas gift, Tita Sally for the Baron chocolate, Caela for the bag tag(?), markin for the tikoys wrapped in wrappers (:P), and Kevin for the Lengua De Gato. Bless you all! :}

Hey, this is a lovely photo, huh? :}

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment