Monday, February 20, 2012

February 17, 2012

Every woman dreams of having a fairytale-like wedding. A gorgeous wedding gown, the prince charming waiting at the end of the aisle, the guests, the sumptuous feast, the vows, etc. etc.
And on the 17th of February 2012, one dream came true.

Let me congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Galaraga for a very beautiful garden wedding.
I am so happy for you. Here are some of the pictures taken on the day:

The venue: Thunderbird Resort.

The gentlemen with the groom, Mr. Joshua Galaraga.

The lovely bride, Mrs. Ivy Padilla-Galaraga.

We could not help but to be just in the moment. The married couples who were present? I am pretty sure, in their minds, they were back in the memory lane, each pair retrieving the memories that came about until the special day -- their very own special. The singles? Well, I believe, if not all, most of us pictured ourselves in the groom or bride's shoes, boys and girls (including me, of course) thinking that one day we will be the ones thanking everyone who celebrated with us.

During the reception, I helped charm with the registration. Thanks Mr. Alfred Cabiling for taking these pictures of us.


The very charming Charm and I.

If the beautiful lady on my right looks familiar, then yes, you've seen her in Candy Magazines and on TV. So it's Abby, the beauty queen, I and Charm.

So here's me rendering my best smile because I successfully glued the false lashes. Yey!


Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." -- Mark 10:9



No comments:

Post a Comment