Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The ℒℴѵℯ Month

It is the first day of the love month. Everyone is as hyped as s/he can be. I personally think that it's a wonderful thing. However, as inappropriate as it can get, on this first day of February, I am choosing not to talk on love. Rather, let me relay God's lovely message this morning. But ultimately, I hope and pray that upon reading, you will feel loved.

"This is MY doing" -- 1 Kings 12:24

Reflection:

We have to understand that nothing takes place in this world without the Big Guy's permission. The mere fact that He tolerates these things should make us understand that they are permitted to set in for a very significant reason. A reason, at this present moment, we barely comprehend.

In all the situations that we were in, God was present mainly because they were HIS doings. Sometimes, He even lets the STRONG grow WEAK, the INTELLIGENT appear FOOLISH, and the BEST considered WORST.

But amidst all these things happening around and in us, we have to trace God's hands and tell ourselves that "the pain will leave as we learn to see HIM in ALL things."

To appease your troubled mind and restless heart, let me share this beautiful letter of God to us:

My child,

I have a message for you today. Let me whisper it in your ear so any storm clouds that may arise will shine with glory, and the rough places you may have to walk be made smooth. it is only four words, but let them sink into your inner being, and use them as a pillow to rest your weary head: "This is my doing"

Today I place a cup of holy oil in your hands. Use it freely, My child. Anoint with it every new circumstance, every word that hurts you, every interruption that makes you impatient, and every weakness you have.

The One that loves you most,
God.



(Credits to: tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment